Friday 4 January 2008

First FO of 2008


I have finished my first pair of socks of 2008. I am a manic sock knitter and hopefully will finish many more pairs during the coming year.
Specs:
sKNITches Syncopation self-striping sock yarn.
100% Superwash Merino
Colourway: Planetary
Generic toe up pattern
Knit on 2 x 2.5mm / 60cm Addi circulars.
Yarn purchased from The Loopy Ewe
These were knitted over the Christmas holiday. It is a lovely yarn to knit with, being slightly thicker than a regular fingering weight, so they grew very fast. Would definitely use this yarn again.

3 comments:

picperfic said...

love the heel and the colours...have you started your socktopus sock yet?

Lily said...

No, not yet. I have loads of other socks OTN I want to finish first. Just had a look at yours, they look lovely!

Anonymous said...

Ooo that reminds me of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream! Yummy.